What would happen if you woke up tomorrow and instead of trying to make everything happen as you feel it needs to you just let go and follow the crumbs? I don't mean you quit your job and run to the hills (unless you really really want to!!!).
But just for tomorrow maybe take notice of who calls you, or who you "coincidentally" bump into! What would happen if you called that person someone recommended you contact or follow a lead you have been given but would normally scribble down for "later"?
Maybe you see a word repeatedly or you keep hearing a song. You were thinking about doing a course and you open your email and there is an email from the institute! What would happen if you took action on the hints?
We become so comfortable in our comfort zone. So comfortable that we find ourselves going to work begrudgingly or doing things we don't want because they are familiar and just routine and it too scary or inconvenient to change. But what if things could be different? What could be the worst thing that could happen if you did something different? Just one thing!
Warning: every time the comfort zone is starting to expand that little bit, it can feel really uncomfortable. Often fear steps in as it's main purpose is to keep us safe and small. We worry about finances, time demands, what will people think, question whether we can really do it and procrastinate!
Questions to ponder"
* Has there been a recurrent theme coming up for you?
* Is there something you would really love to do but find that fear is stopping you?
* Do you repeatedly hear someones name?
* How many times will you listen to little signs to do something before taking a step?
* Just for a day, listen to your intuition. It could be as simple of a weekend jumping in the car just for fun and at every intersection asking yourself left or right and taking your first answer! See where it takes you!!! It can be a bit of fun too!